Evans High Performance Coolant
Currently formulated for use in all gasoline internal combustion engines and light duty diesel applications; Evans High Performance Coolant provides year-around protection.
All Evans waterless coolants are compatible therefore for applications previously installed with either NPG, NPG+ or RACE all can safely be topped off with the new High Performance Coolant.
For technical assistance for your specific aplication, you may contact Evans directly 888-990-2665 or by contacting a dealer.
Click here to download The Evans High Performance Instructions
Click here to download The Evans High Performance Coolant Flyer
Click here to download The Evans LS1/LS6 High Flow Racing Pump & Pulley Flyer
Click here to download The Evans High Performance Mini Catalog
Evans High Performance Waterless Coolant is engineered to provide superior cooling performance and engine protection.
Eliminate cooling failures caused by water.
- Evans Waterless Coolants' high boiling point eliminates pump impeller cavitation. It remains a liquid under conditions where water would boil.
- The absence of water from the cooling system eliminates the cause of corrosion, Evans Waterless Coolants are safe for use with all metals.
- No electrolysis. Evans Waterless Coolants are non-conductive.
Maximize boil-over protection
- Evans Waterless Coolants boil at 375°F, Evans Coolants won't boil over in hot weather, heavy loads, high altitude, or high power output.
- Evans Waterless Coolants instantly condense back to liquid state, providing constant liquid to metal contact, keeping metal temperatures under control.
Increase power output and fuel efficiency.
- Evans Waterless Coolants allow most engines to safely operate at a higher temperature. Engines can be safely tuned for more power or better fuel efficiency.
- When trapped heat is eliminated from the cooling system non-computer regulatd engines can operate at higher temperature increasing engine efficiency.
Provide lifetime cooling performance and engine protection.
- Evans Coolants are non-corrosive with stable additives, no need to change the coolant or replace additives.
- Cooling effectiveness and corrosion protection continue for the life of the engine. Traditional water-based antifreeze must be flushed and changed at regular intervals.
- Reduced operating pressure eliminates stress and protects engine cooling components, hoses, and gaskets. Cavitation erosion and electrolysis are also eliminated.
- The additives in Evans Waterless Coolants are stable. No SCAs are needed for light duty or heavy duty diesel engines.
Safer for handling and the environment.
- Evans Waterless Coolants are less toxic.
- Evans is safer to handle during installation and engine maintenance.
- Lifetime coolant helps reduce hazardous waste.